Field Power is committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit the website and who make use of the on-line facilities.
The policy can be easily accessible via a link at the bottom of each web page.
1. Data Controller
The data controller of this website is the field power whose office is situated at
J. Abad santos manila.
2. Information collected and purpose
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this association:
- ? The requested web page or download;
- ? Whether the request was successful or not;
- ? The date and time when you accessed the site;
- ? The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from whichyou accessed the site;
- ? The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type andversion of your web browser.CookiesCookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Personal data provided by the data subject
When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their personal data for the purposes of your inquiry.
3. Your rights as data subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this company by submitting your request in writing to the data controller.
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
4. Links to other Web Sites
5. Transaction Security Policy
This site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right hand corner of the browser window. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.